Hyaluronic acid dermal filler can revitalise neck, décolletage or backs of hands.
The Ageing Process
Aging skin loses natural support structures that keep skin supple and youthful. As the years go by, collagen and elastin diminish within the skin, and this can result in wrinkles and creases. Hyaluronic acid dermal filler can revitalise the neck, décolletage and backs of hands. Radiesse, a volumising Hyaluronic acid dermal filler, can restore volume in the skin to give a softer and younger look. Treatment can take place over the entire body with the face, neck and décolletage being the most popular areas.
HandsOur hands are equally on show as our faces and suffer from the premature ageing effects of the sun and pollution as well as countless household chemicals. As you age the plumpness in the skin disappears, making hands appear more dehydrated and revealing prominent veins. A volumising dermal filler can restore volume in the skin to give a softer and younger look.
Sun damage breaks down collagen and elastin in the skin and leads to fine creepy lines and creases on the décolletage which is very ageing. Using a fine hyaluronic acid dermal filler can improve skin texture and smooth the area.
Radiesse®: It Just Gets Better®
Radiesse is a wrinkle filler used to plump the skin. Radiesse is injected through a small needle and placed under the skin. Immediately, this filler works to add volume under the skin and over time, the benefits of Radiesse continue by naturally stimulating your body’s own natural collagen. The natural results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients, making the treatment results both immediate and long lasting.
Why choose Radiesse?
- Radiesse immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more in many patients.1-3
- Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.1
- Radiesse is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients
- Radiesse provides results with high patient satisfaction
- Radiesse is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain
- Radiesse is a viable option to help provide a long-lasting natural look while immediately smoothing wrinkle.